Saturday, December 30, 2006

berketul ketul

wake up at twelve today shower and ate some spaghetti...went to shop to buy bread...BORING ...neway in the afternoon i got myself clean&clear acne clearing cleanser...i bought it cause u kno 'queer for the straight guy' the grooming buy said when buyin cleanser find for salicylic asid..and the c&clear got lik 0.5% of that..and u kno wat when i wash my face with that my face feel hot at first then after u wash it of it feels cool...wow lik i can feel the thing working..absolutely cool!and then i went to hardware shop to get myself chrome spray..cause the other day my dad was lik bfor u go to ns can spray the bike?...since im quite good with it...so i came back and i cover some part with newspaper and tape...and the sand it so that the surface was smooth..its so uneven! so i sand a bit and gav up aedy...so lazy la and it was dark aedy..so i started sprayin and after awhile faliq pass and he say lawa ape..after i finish i took a bath and i came down..my sis was outside goin out with her friends...so i ask her how was the spray job she show me this muka masam face and said berketul ketul...and my dad ask me bout some blacks spot i said it was design!..it was....i think it look great cause it was fully chrome color..the breaks and nut all chrome..cool...but im a bit worried the system might spoil from the paint..after that ate spaghetti again 4 dinner and watch mtv made and a bit of mtv:HIV:this is me and came on9 ...boring day but neway im goin for national service in one day thats monday and im excited! cant wait tho leave home and go to keningau sabah...best!!!!!

1 comment:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

Hi, Leon..

How ur U life?
No updated blog, can't wait to read it...^^ lolz...

here mine blog link..
http://jchan8840.blogspot.com

~ Always welcome you drop by. ~